How to apply the UV Gel
Quick and Easy Application Steps for Bindy’s UV Gels
Prepare the nail, file and buff well and including the corners of the nails. Buffing will help remove any oils from the nail surface and your nail should be nice and smooth before application.
Clean and wipe your nail with an alcohol wipe or a nail pre-solution and let dry before applying the UV gel.
Before applying, gently roll the bottle between the palms of your hands. Don’t shake your bottle heavily as this can produce air bubbles.
Apply a thin coat of the base coat and apply over the nail tips to make sure you avoid getting any of your cuticle or skin, as this can cause it to peel and not stay on .
Cure for 30 to 60 seconds depending on the wattage of your lamp (UV or LED lamp) and the lamp will switch off automatically.
Apply the selected colour gel and do the same as steps 3 through to 5.
If you wish to apply more coats, follow steps 3 through to 5.
Apply Bindy’s Non wipe top coat, and follow steps 3 to 4.
Cure under UV lamp or Led Lamp for 60 seconds.
Make sure that you don’t leave your bottle open and keep out of direct sunlight.
Useful tips to remove our UV gels
- Step 1: Tear the top of the UV gel remover pocket packaging.
- Step 2: Open the pocket slightly.
- Step 3: Slide your finger / thumb inside the pocket with the pad on top of the nail. Simply peel off the plastic strip on the back of the gel enamel remover pocket.
- Step 4: Fold both sides of the pocket back onto its self so that it sticks, wait 15 to 30 mins.
- Step 5: Remove the pocket, the gel should just fall off. If not use orange stick to remove and scrape off any residue. Clean with nail prep or alcohol wipe and wash your hands in warm soapy water.
- Step 6: Apply a good hand and nail cream or cuticle oil and massage into the cuticles.